Welcome is this eternal oasis of beauty, navigate the sky and have the opportunity to know the most glamorous city in the world
They are all in luck, could not see a better time than this package for you, we know that these destinations are very famous for their architecture, a very enriching history, countries both artificial and natural and for what you know most is by high temperatures you have, but do not worry, as our goal is to meet and meet all your needs at the beginning of November they become the prefect climate, a super cool breeze with a sun to tan that becomes the ideal place for anyone.
One of the things that facilitates these trips is the guides that we provide, they will tell you the story in a way that will transport you to ancient Egypt and you will relive everything as if you were present.
Egypt land of pharaohs and place where gold comes out of the sands, known for the eternal desert and place where the sun always rises, but this time I want to present you the most beautiful side of Egypt and make you relive all its history. This is one of the things you can do during your stay.
- Archaeological journey through the ruins of Alexandria, A perfect trip for archeology lovers! Leaving Cairo, explore the monuments, mosques and gardens of Alexandria on this full-day guided tour.
- Half-day tour of the camel or horse carriage pyramids Experience millennia of history preserved in the Great Pyramid of Giza. Embark on a camel ride or horse carriage. Learn about the culture of ancient Egypt with your expert guide.
- Discover the Egyptian pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and a local market on this guided tour of the highlights of Cairo.
- Explore it and learn about the famous Tutankhamen. Also visit Tahrir Square, near the museum, where the Egyptian revolution broke out.
- Marvel at the most important cultural and historical sites of Islamic and Coptic Cairo on a full-day excursion. Pass by the impressive Salah al-Din in the Citadel of Saladin, the splendid mosques, the Hanging Church, the Bazaar.
I do not know if with this I finish convincing you of the history so fascinating that Egypt has so that you come to visit it with the best company, and remember this “the best trips are accompanied”. But even so, this is not all, I have only presented a small part of this extraordinary package. It’s time to fly to Turkey.
Our next destination on that trip is a place where it will literally take you to the skies, we are talking about the great country Turkey the land of balloon parades, which is one of its biggest attractions that attracts many tourists and you cannot be One of the people who miss this.
Turkey a country with a lot of economic and religious requirements, since it is a country that covers more than 10 religions and all with a large number of followers, but living all in harmony makes it a place loved by everyone. and what you are going to love safer are the different activities we have for you.
- Night cruise on the Bosphorus, Enjoy the night landscape of the beautiful banks of the Bosphorus on a private boat while you taste a delicious Turkish street food. You will listen to the explanations of the expert guide as you explore the Asian and European sides of the channel.
- Discover Topkapı Palace and the harem with a local historian and take advantage of the quick access. Immerse yourself in the spirit of the palace, enjoy the collections and galleries.
- Hot air balloon ride, the main attraction of this tour and one of the most incredible sensations that you can feel the view is something amazing that if I show you a photo it would be short in my explanation
- Walking tour by fener and balat, Discover in Istanbul with a guided walking tour in small groups. You can experience neighborhoods full of character and enjoy a ferry ride along the Golden Horn, with your guide educating your surroundings throughout the day.
To start, don’t worry about how you are going to communicate in case you don’t speak the language, we have a guide that speaks the 3 languages that are handled in Dubai, easier or you can ask for it and here I bring you the best of the best to do in your millionaire week.
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world with its 828 meters and has 163 floors. Of course, you can go up to the observatory of this skyscraper located on the 124th floor, a balcony with a 360 degree view. From where we can see much of the city and feel its majesty. In addition, it has day and night hours, being more rewarding at sunset. And the total duration of the visit usually ranges between 60 or 90 minutes.
- Dubai Marina is one of the main enclaves of the city. This combines residential areas with others dedicated to leisure along the canal. The best way to appreciate Dubai Marina is to take a walk along the docks or enjoy a cruise on its canal surrounded by skyscrapers.
- Dubai Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the world with a volume of 10 million liters, equivalent to four Olympic pools. And it is located on the ground floor of the Dubai Mall. In addition, there are 33,000 aquatic animals of 140 species, including 300 sharks.
- Have the opportunity to shop in the biggest mall in the world with more than 1,200 stores waiting for you to visit them
- Escape Dubai in the afternoon and enjoy several activities on a desert of 6 to 7 hours in the desert. Go through the red dunes in an SUV. Admire the sunset. Go to a camp, enjoy dinner with barbecue and more.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re in the desert and you like snow, Dubai has the world’s largest indoor snowfall
This special package is synonymous with luxury and excess, there will be no day in which you do not feel comfortable, do not have fun and the most important thing you have a great time, a trip like this does not repeat all the time in your life , and if the saying that “life is one and you have to live it” is true, then what do you expect to come with jasmine trips and enjoy one of the best experience in the world.
- Originally the statue of liberty is projected to be in Egypt on the north side of the canal, but after many complications they never did.
- The pyramids of Egypt despite their large size and which are now tourist sites, were originally built as tombs for the pharaohs.
- The capital of Egypt, Cairo, has as its name the mother of all cities, since it is the city with the most population in the continent of Africa.
- In Egypt, the Sinai Peninsula is found, it is the place according to the Bible, where God gave the 10 commandments to Moses.
- In Egypt is the oldest garment in the world with more than 5000 years old.
- In the palace of the Ottoman Empire the assortment had more than 450 women, among them were his wives and lovers.
- In Turkey it has its own coffee called Turkish coffee, this coffee instead of pouring milk they pour only water and some people in Turkey believe that this coffee can predict the future.
- In Turkey there are many religions, but the one that dominates the most is Islam
- In the Turkish streets they do not approve of seeing 2 men or women holding hands or having a show of affection.
- At lunchtime it is where we can see the traditions of the Turks, for example: you cannot start eating until the older people do it first, if you do it first this is considered a lack of respect for the whole family .
- In Turkey when a child is going to make a circumcision, they wear white and throw a party to him as a sign that he is already a man, they even give him gold at those parties
- Although Dubai is a place rich in oil, that is not its highest income, the truth is that 70% of income comes from tourism
- It is a duty free place
- In the Dubai metro there is a wagon only for women
- There are currently over 400 skyscrapers in Dubai
- The Burb Al Arab is the only 7-star hotel in the world and a night of lodging comes from $ 1 million and up.
- One of the most common time passes is the camel race, the strange thing is that riders are robots.
- It has the largest driverless metro in the world.
- The biggest dancing fountain in the world.
- It is forbidden to have a dirty car in the streets, in case the police catch you they can fine you with more than 1000 dollars.
- They are considered the safest city worldwide, with a 0% crime rate